From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net On Behalf Of Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 10:02 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 line out only provides left channel audio

For some reason, I am not getting any right channel output from the LIN OUT
jack of my K3, either in diversity or normal mode.
I hear both receivers properly from the headphone jack, but when I connect
my phones to the line output, I can only hear the left channel, which is the
main RX.

Line out is configured for NOR, level is 10. L-R MIX is set to A B, though
it shouldn't matter in diversity mode. It isn't a cabling issue, because I
have the problem with the phones directly plugged into the LIN OUT jack.

I never tried to use this feature before, so I don't know if it worked
before.

I hope there is something I'm overlooking here...

Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO
CWops no. 5