Folks,
     Using the KPA1500 remote program. There is a slider control for the fan
just below the temp bargraph.  I can manually adjust the slider to give me
different fan speeds, so the control is communication with the KPA1500.
     I seem to remember when I first installed the remote software that the
slider position responded to the KPA1500’s automatic fan speed.  I could look
at the position of the slider and know (while wearing headphones) what the fan
speed was.  But that no longer seems to be working, and the blue slider remains
at the far left position even when the amp fans are running.  So I’m not quite
sure how this slider is supposed to work. If I set min fan speed in the KPA1500
menu to “1” the slider position will move to “1”  It just doesn’t move when the
fan is set to “auto” and comes on by itself.
--Ed, N3CW—