It might help if we knew more about the antenna system; what antenna, balun, power rating of them vs. power running, RF feed back in shack, any other info might help us point at what to look at...

I used to have some similar events, and got rid of them with a combination of toroids and current chokes in feed line; was suffering too much RF in shack, and this fixed it for me.

73 de Dave, W5SV