Hi all,

In an effort to satisfy my "kid in a candy store" anxiousness without
calling Elecraft and adding to the probably hundreds of calls they get
saying "Where's my radio", I thought I'd inquire here first :)

A friend and I ordered KX2s mid-December. At the time, the estimated ship
date was 6 weeks.  I know that Elecraft is probably having a heck of time
getting parts just like everyone else in the world.

But I noticed that the MH3 mic was out of stock with no estimated ship
date.  I wondered if it was the mics holding up the "shack in a box"
deliveries or if the radio parts are still that far behind also.

So, just a general question here,  has anyone received a KX2 recently?
Wondering if they are dribbling out of the factory or just plain stuck
waiting for parts!

Only 6 weeks of SOTA winter bonus points left so I am anxious to take my
new toy to the mountains when it arrives :)

Thanks
73
James
KI0KN