I  have some question about the operate tab in the kat500 utility.
In the "others"  what should be checked off?
"caps on the Ant side"
"amp key interrupt"
"attenuator"
  Not sure what these things do.

I had been using my kat500 for years and all of a sudden low SWR  matches
could not be found on one of my antennas.   It was odd because everything
was fine yesterday.
I found by checking "caps on the Ant side"  Ii could get a match in manual
mode.
 I wonder if that had been checked and all of a sudden it stopped being
checked?

Also I wonder if the"amp key interrupt "  was ever set properly.
How should it be set with a KPA500 amplifier all cabled up.
I did not see a simple explanation what these kat500 setting are for.

Any help would be appreciated.  I think I am going for a walk
Thanks   Richard wa6kyr