Jim,

I have received my K4D and love it. It is definitely even better than my K3.

I have been considering selling my K3, but hesitate because I might use it for
POTA, but I could do the QRP with my KX2 instead and with less logistical
hassle.

As soon as spring comes, I will try that out and if I am happy with it will
sell my beloved K3.

Good luck with your decision.

73 de Dave, W5SV