I have two. I purchased the 1st one when I ordered upgrade items for a K3. The
2nd one (AFAICR) came free with the K3S. I sold the K3, but the hat didn’t go
with it! 😀

I still have the K3S and I wore the one of the hats today for a hospital
appointment, as the WX was slightly cold today.

73,
Alan - G4GNX