Technically you did not ask any questions.

If I were in your shoes, I too would like some more transparency into
things, but I'm not sure "how many people are ahead of me in the queue" is
the right question -- I'd guess they build in batches and many delays are
less "there are 42 radios ahead of you" and more "we're waiting on this one
part for this board before we can finish and ship this batch of 50” or
perhaps "we're finishing this batch of 50 and then we have two more batches
and then yours but also parts availability is a crapshoot".

In any case, I wish you a speedy delivery, and Elecraft safe and healthy
employees and plentiful parts inventory.

73,

Julie