Paul:

> On Apr 23, 2022, at 7:23 PM, Paul Horenstein K2PH <p...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Barry:
>
> While the embedded link to our club website may have given a subtle hint, the
> equipment is located in the northern suburbs of New York City, specifically,
> Rockland County, NY.

Thanks for the clarification.  I recognize that dealing with estate matters can
be a challenge for all concerned and I’m sure the family appreciates your
willingness to help.

When it comes to ’selling’, I submit that ’subtle hints’ won’t cut it which is
why I asked the question. One cannot assume that someone will take the time to
open a website, look at QRZ, or take either measures to try to determine where
the items in question might be located. Instead, if the seller doesn’t bother
to provide a geographical reference, your potential buyer won’t bother to do
the research and will simply ignore the posting as the likelihood is that it
will be outside their relative geography.

Bottom line is that it generally a good idea to provide appropriate location
information in the initial announcement to help create interest.

Good luck,

Barry, WD4ASW/5
Keller, TX