You might contact IOTA Engineering. They don't seem to make exactly what you want but they do make emergency lighting inverters packaged with batteries.  Perhaps they can sell you the guts of one of these.  I know them for their battery chargers, which are first rate and electrically quiet.

Disclaimer:  I moonlighted for the founders of this company at another small start-up about 50 years ago.  It is a local Tucson company but I have zero association with them now.

Wes  N7WS