Fellow K4/K4D Buyers -

As I wait for my K4 (expected early August), I am working with Bob, K5WA, to
start tracking 2022 K4/K4D orders on the creativek4shippingsta...@groups.io
<https://groups.io/g/CreativeK4ShippingStatus> site. Please join us there to
see Bob's current lists of orders placed through 2021 which will give you
anidea of how quickly orders are being filled. If you placed your order in 2022
either post your order date, order number and what you ordered (K4 or K4D - it
does not appear as KAT4 or other accessories affect wait time), or send the
same to me K1NW at arrl.net. I will be taking over from Bob when the 2021 Group
3 is fulfilled, and will keep the list going through at least the end of the
year - production should be caught up by then, right?
--
Brian Maynard, K1NW
Wakefield, RI, USA