Now that my K3/P3 combo has been sold and I have a shiny new K4D, I have no
need for this Tascam sound card. I used it for years to run digital modes
(JT65, JT9, FT8, PSK31) with the K3, a KX3, and a KX2. Works great! Included is
the Tascam in the original box, a pair of audio cables (RCA connectors on the
Tascam end; and Stereo TRS connectors on the radio end), and a USB A to B cable
wrapped around a pair of 2.4” mix 31 ferrite cores to stop any pesky RF from
getting into your computer.

Asking $90 shipped free via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box to any US address.
PayPal, cash, or personal check.

Jim Bennett / K7TXA @ ARRL.NET
Eagle, ID