Rolling off at 150 Hz is not an issue with FT8. I haven’t had my radio long
enough to really give it a good look. My reply before was based on what the
other person stated with the “hump”.

I do use the USB to PC for digital and in very limited use have not had an
issue except a couple of times in Fake It mode the radio did not return to
correct RX frequency. Only a couple of times with R29. Haven’t had time to test
R30 as I was preparing and traveling to Dayton.

Dave wo2x

Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.