Does not look very promising.....

First, I experienced 2 back to back OVR 61 - LOW GAIN freq 10120 inp 7W fwd 40W
refl 2W swr 1.5 9A 23C adc169 power
ratio 6

and then a single FLT 61 - - LOW GAIN freq 10120 inp 7W fwd 40W refl 2W swr 1.5
9A 23C adc169 power ratio 6

After that no error indications BUT I first observed that it took double the
input power to get to my expected normal output power

and

Then audio reports that said I had RF on my signal (when the KPA 1500 was being
used).  Running barefoot audio was normal.

Any ideas?  I generally run the KPA1500 in the range of 200 watts (30M) to 700
watts (normally around 500 watts)

Disappointed....This is the 3rd failure ( 2nd for RF deck) of my KPA1500 in
less than 2 years.

73
-- Bruce, WA3AFS