Tim,

Most importantly, ask him if I upgraded it with the A to B upgrades.
SN 01949 is pretty old.
If can give me his name and callsign, I can search through my records

73,
Don W3FPR

On 5/31/2022 6:08 PM, Tim Tucker wrote:
Thanks Don.  He says that you're the one that built it for him and has been
back to you a couple of times (for what, I'm not sure). I'll ask him for
the serial number; it's the K2/100 with DSP and SSB, as well as the KAT100
to go with it.

Tim