Yes, the KPA1500 will drop 10% of the output, as it warms up. 1500 drops to 1350, so you have to compensate with the drive.

I'm told this is typical of all solid state finals (my KPA500 did likewise).

If you're running the station remotely; bump up the fan speed to slow the drop (or wear cans).

73,
Rick NK7I