Hi,

Tried the group.io Elecraft list, but no suggestions. I get that this list
tends to be for the larger elecraft products, but some of those commands
work on their smaller products too….

First attempt at sending commands down to my KX2 and need to be pointed to
the right command.

I am trying to have my KX2 tune up or down depending on the current setting
of the RATE command. Found the UP/DN commands, but they move the frequency
up or down depending on their parameters. I just want the amount of change
to be dependent on whether coarse rate is selected or not via the Rate
button. Which command does this?

And the bonus question...

If in OFS mode, will this command that targets VFOB move VFOA up/dn by the
coarse setting? The UP/DN commands when applied to VFOB just changes VFOB
frequency and seems to ignore whether OFS is on or off.

Thanks!
73
Mark
AJ6CU