Kevin,
        SkookumLogger is my #1 logger on a Mac.  The source code is available -
so you can add your own features (I added a Voice Player for example as my K3S
does not have that hardware).

        RumLog is a good all-round logger also, easy to configure to work with
WJJTX also for maintaining an ft8/4 log should that interest you.

        Try them both - they are free

                Tim
                        DU3TW/DV3A