Kevin;

I’m curious, why do you wish to run N1MM Logger? It is a very good contest
logger, but for general purpose logging there are better choices.
As for running it under virtualization, I ran it using Virtual Box (on the Mac)
until I had a really good reason to use VMware Fusion - that was when
I joined the Fusion development team. I’m no longer with VMware, and rarely use
N1MM (except for Field Day while I was in CA). But, when
I need it, it still runs great in Fusion.

So, if you need it, go ahead and try it with Virtual Box. I think you will be
happy with it. If you are looking for a general-purpose logger, then search for
one of the several that are available for linux.

73,
Jack, W6FB