Since buying a TS-890, my K3S is now a spare to it (although I doubt I'll ever need it) and my original K3, once a spare to the K3S (which I did need) is excess and I'm thinking of selling it.  But I'm wondering whether in today's climate, it might not bring more money as pieces than a whole.

Wes N7WS