Take out the screws, remove the KPA100 top disconnecting RF and 12V molex cables, find LP top, connect RF and 12V molex cables from LP top, install screws.  Required tools: small screwdriver. Cautions: see below. Time: 10 min.

<below> Make sure you get the two molex cables into the right connectors on the main board!!!  Ask me how I know 😉

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County