73cnc seems to be selling some of their knobs:

https://www.dtsohio.com/73cnc/elecraft.html

73,  Jim N7US

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of David Gilbert
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 12:23
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Main Tuning Knob...

If you can't find one, I might be able to 3D print one for you.  It wouldn't be
identical to the original, but it would be functional and I could even
customize it with your callsign or other logo on the front.

I'm not trying to turn this into something commercial ... just trying to help
out.

73,
Dave   AB7E