t5he ic7300 does have an RF tail, which has recently been discussed in the
ic7300 group on groups.io

extract from there:

------------------------------------
Hello Adam,

As you requested, I have updated the page with the new 'scope trace.
http://wb6bbb.com/Icom_IC-7300/index.html

The entire web page, including thumbnail and full-size images, is available
in this 52.1 MB zip file:
http://wb6bbb.com/Icom_IC-7300/Icom%20IC-7300%20Hot-switch%20Mitigation.zip

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Larry
WB6BBB

PS: I've attached a PDF file of the main page (without the Disclaimer page),
but unlike Adam's PDF, the images do not link to the web page when clicked.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ G8AOE G3T