Will the 2.4 inchers handle legal limit?

          - Jerry KF6VB

On 2022-07-27 13:00, Jim Brown wrote:
On 7/27/2022 12:24 PM, Howard Hoyt via Elecraft wrote:
We have been answering queries about the large 4" OD Fair-Rite 2631814002 toroids <https://proaudioeng.com/fair-rite-4″-toroid-core/> which have been out of stock for a while but we now have good stock.

It should be noted that my extensive work showed the effectiveness of
these oversized cores to be limited to 20M and below, and the
standard-size (and much less expensive) 2.4-in o.d. cores to be the
superior choice above 80M. W6GJB and I have used them only on 160M.

http://k9yc.com/2018Cookbook.pdf

73, Jim K9YC

Message delivered to je...@tr2.com