Chris,

Do you still have sidetone?  If so Control Board U9 is still active, so check the MUTE signal and CB Q6 and Q7 operation.

If you have the KDSP2 installed, remove it and install 2 wire jumpers one between CB J1 pin 1 and CB J2  pin 1.  The second jumper between CB J1 pin 2 and CB J2 pin 2.
If that restores the audio, you have a problem on the KDSP2.

73,
Don W3FPR