In addition to cable dress and being sure the cables are fully
inserted/mated, be sure all the shields and the case have good
metal-to-metal contact.  Might want to loosen the various screws 1/4 turn
and then tighten them.  The screw on the left panel that ties to the shield
behind the DSP board is very important for keeping a lot of the bridies in
their cage :-)

73,

Lyle KK7P