I was activating a park this weekend and the radio stopped receiving signals.  I had to turn the volume up all the way to hear "static"  but no signals.  When keying the radio there was zero output.

I was able to fix the issue by removing the receiver module and reseating all the TMP cables.  No error codes were displayed.

When using CW in QSK mode I did notice a couple of times where the audio would cut out for a bit and then come back.  I was thinking it could have been a TR switch that is flaky.

I not really sure what fixed the issue.  I did not have deoxit with me.  That will go in the kit next time.  Is there anything I should do now to try to make sure it does not happen again? Taking a backup rig will be on the list too!

The SN of this K3 is 658 so it is an older one.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Mike W0MU