Many faults occur via the station ground system.? This fault indicated a
difference in potential between the station ground and the AC Mains
ground.? In many cases, the station equipment is connected between
station ground and the AC Mains ground.??

I think we're seeing monthly reports of KIO3 ports being blown up by having it connected to a PC and creating a ground loop. I wonder why this keeps happening over and over.

The proper solution is to have an entry panel through which EVERYTHING is grounded and connected together. There have been a fair number of publications on this over the years.

I do wonder though, if a full galvanic isolator would also help? It won't replace the ground panel, but having heard the stories (followed by "I need the KIO3 repaired and can't get parts / Elecraft repair is backed up") I wonder about this measure.

How such an isolator box is powered would be another matter though. But I wonder who tried this?

73, Geert Jan PE1HZG