Log summaries for the 2022 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt are due tomorrow, Sunday
September 4th. They will be accepted until the very end of the day, with
the cutoff being Midnight EDT. Please send them to w...@arrl.net.

Thanks to the 93 individuals who have already sent in their log summaries.
To anyone still wishing to submit, please use this format:

Larry - W2LJ - NJ
Skeeter #13 - All CW
Single Op
Skeeter QSOs - 23
Non-Skeeter QRP QSOs - 5
Non-Skeeter QRO QSOs - (if any)
S/P/Cs - 18
Station Class Multiplier X4
Bonus - "I participated!"

You will receive an e-mail acknowledging the receipt of your summary. If
you don't receive an e-mail, that means I didn't get it - try again!

Results will be posted ealy next week - maybe even Monday, depending on the
CERT duties that I am connected with for Labor Day here at home.

Tnx es 72,
Larry W2LJ