On the multiple lists vs. one list:
As long as the individual product is placed in the subject line, multiple products are easily dealt with using filters. Filter the posts any way you want (including deleting them) - learn how to use filters in your email client and you can do things such as moving the particular post to a specific folder in your email client list.

It is not hard, just read the section of your email client instructions on filters.

I would prefer one list - I have been working that way for at least 10 years. As Jack said, it depends on putting the product in the subject line - if not, you can move it manually. BTW, I use Thunderbird for my email client, and I receive individual posts.  Working with the digest is another problem entirely.

73,
Don W3FPR