Last FD we ran 4 FTDX10s. No interstation interference with them being 8
feet from each other in a straight line. All antennas were within 100 feet
of each other. 2 cw stations and 2 phone stations had no problems. We did
not run CW and Phone on the same band at the same time, but had no problems
with phase noise hash. I ran 30 wpm CW and so did my son. We had no
problems. As for a great RX, there is nothing better out there in the price
range. Relays, yes. I do not care for QSK because I do not like to listen
to the noise all the time. Each of us used headphones for copy or boom mic
headsets. If you want something smaller and more compact, you might try the
FT710. It has almost the same RX as does the FTDX10 but in a smaller
package. I have not tried it. My SO2R/multi2 set up is with 2 FTDX101
radios. Again we have no problems. Because I find QSK worthless, relays do
not bother me being SO2R. Wearing a set of cans, What relays?

73, Morgan NJ8M
BS + MS + $2.98 = COFFEE
Real Life Experience = Priceless, says the man who set his back yard on
fire with a breadboard tuner loading a 160 meter inverted L with 1000
watts. LOL