I have for sale my K2 (100-watt version).  I am the second owner.  In 2020, I
sent the radio to Dave Van Wallaghen W8FGU for a complete alignment and
checkout.  Dave insured that all relevant upgrades had been installed.  I also
had Dave install the fixed audio output board and rear panel jack.  This option
provides a more stable audio output for use with digital modes such as FT-8.
This is a great, compact and solid performing radio.  It is also in excellent
physical condition.

The K2 is fitted with the following options:

* KSB2 SSB adapter with mic jack wired for Kenwood/Elecraft mics.
* KNB2 Noise Blanker
* KIOS2 R-232 board with serial-to-USB adapter cable
* K160RX module which add 160-meter operation and receive antenna port
* DC power cable with Anderson PowerPoles on both ends.

I have most of the original assembly/operations manuals for the radio and
options. The price is $900 firm + $25 shipping to any US Zip Code.  Payment by
USPS money order, Zelle or personal check (shipping pending bank clearance).
Pictures are available to interested buyers.

I also have a Signalink USB interface with all the necessary cables to get the
K2 on the digital modes.  The price is $50 to the buyer of the K2.

73 de K6SBA

David in Santa Barbara, CA