Chris,

Yes it would.  You can de-tune a bit to make RX sound OK, but you can't do that in transmit.
Make sure the filter selected for SSB is the OP1 filter.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 11/6/2022 2:06 PM, Chris wrote:
Hi Don,

Thank you for the info.  The issue with my K2 is with the transmit audio, so would the same BFO frequency for the receiver affect the transmitter?

Best,

Chris KM1B