Kent:

I find that while your named expert with “more practical research than anyone
on the planet”will likely claim expertise in just about anything, I have never
seen anything observational, analytical, or anecdotal written by him on RFI in
general or specifically associated with the OCFD.

I suggest you stick with K9YC, Owen Duffy and Tom Rauch.

Ed McCann
AG6CX