I am assisting the widow of an avid CW op who became a silent key.  I have
little knowledge of the K2 so, preparatory to the sale, I fired up the radio
and noted what I thought was poor performance compared to my KX2 and KX3 units
so I sent it to Dave Van Wallaghen of W8FGU Services and requested he check it
for proper assembly, check performance and update statis of all options, and
perform a complete alignment.  Dave offers a 90-day warrantee on his work and,
knowing my intent to sell, advised he would honor the warrantee by the
purchaser.

Cosmetically, this QRP unit is a 9.9, is fully operational, and has the
following options:

KAT2, KSB2, KDSP2, KBT2, KAF2, K6OXV, K160RX, and UNPCBS Mic Adapter.

New, in kit form, this rig would cost on the order of $2,200.  This unit looks
as if new, is fully assembled, aligned, tested, and offered, with warrantee, at
$1,400, OBO.  Photos and a PDF of Dave's report are available.

Please contact me off list if interested.

K7CUU
Doug Hudson
d_hud...@outlook.com<mailto:d_hud...@outlook.com>