Terry, thanks for the feedback. I shut down the rig and amp last night and
came back this morning and turned everything back on and went back to 15
meters. Now it seems to be behaving as it should. Very odd. Makes me think
of some sort of thermal issue. The PA last night was 32 degrees C, not too
hot. This morning the PA was at 25 degrees. Another idea is that there was
some glitch in the control of the amp that cleared itself after shutting
the gear down for several hours. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Fred
KE4Q