Please join us on 3784 kHz (NOTE THE NEW FREQUENCY), 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

80M has been good at that time of the evening, with strong signals and little QRN from thunderstorms these days.

Your net control this week will be Dave, N8SBE. I operated in the NAQP CW contest yesterday, and found all bands 10M-80M open and full of CW signals. Next will be the NAQP SSB contest. Hope the great propagation holds out. SFI as we type this is 228 and the MUF and Boulder is over 30 MHz!

Hope to see you this evening on the net.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE