I posted about this some time ago, but now I think it's time to get it fixed.

In a nutshell, the 2N7002 driver of the Key Out line on my K3 failed explosively (it drives a much bigger IRF1630 MOSFET that does the actual switching).  Some combination of my ham-handed attempts to clear out the debris and mount a new surface-mount 7002 resulted in the destruction of the mounting pads for it on the bottom of the main circuit board.  So now I'm faced with using a leaded 7002 and connecting it to the appropriate places. Here's the schematic:

The trace going to the IRF1630 is on the top of the board.

I'm looking to pay a technician with the necessary skills and K3 experience to do what I can't.  I will drive the rig to you within 100 miles or so of Baltimore when you're ready and wait for it to be fixed - I'm assuming I can function as your "queue" and minimize my down-time this way.

Anyone out there?

--
73, Pete N4ZR