Hello Geert !

Many thanks for your reply and info,

Checked the voltage  on U1: SN75...... pin 1: + 13.2 vdc,  pin 8 : -
2.54 vdc, pin 9:GND, pin 16: + 5 vdc.

Voltage on pin 8 is to low, - 7 vdc is the correct voltage if all ok...

If I can get a new U1 I will change it....

My rig has serial number 2185,( buyed used from Netherland)  :-)),,, I
looked at the chematic of K3 from

2010, and it is LT1039ACN.on  U1.

So will try to find a new U1 replacment, try that first.....

73' Viggo  LA9NEA