Some good news now as we are beginning to ship K3 & K3S Option orders! I
apologize for the dearth of updates over the weeks since our last update -
We've had our heads down solving production issues and unexpected parts
shortages with the K3 & K3S options and our main products while managing
our regular product production flow.

On top of that, the large number of last time buy K3 & K3S option orders
now shipping is putting a heavy load on our sales department as we confirm
order info and work through the shipping process, which is on top of their
daily work managing all our our regular K4, KX products and Amplifier order
& shipping flow. (Madelyn and Michelle are amazing..)

*KIO3B & KSYN3A* - Now Shipping (finally!):
We received *100%* of both items late last week from our Calif. PCB
assembly subcontractor and we are testing, packaging and shipping them now.
This quantity will cover *all* of our deposit orders and most of our wait
list orders.

Please be patient with us as both the KIO3B and KSYN3A  were extremely
popular and had a very large order response - they are at the very top of
our order list in quantity. Due to the large quantity of individual orders,
it shouldn't be a surprise that we will not ship all the orders instantly.
It will require a number of weeks as we step through the process of
contacting  everyone to confirm shipping info, collect their shipping costs
(and additional funds for 1/2 deposit orders) and to ship their orders. You
will know you are getting close to shipping when we contact you to confirm
everything.

Once we finish the prepaid deposit orders, we'll be contacting our waitlist
orders and going through the same process to confirm shipping info, collect
funds etc. We will post here and via our newsletter much more often as we
work through the pile of orders. (% of deposit orders, and then the same
for waitlist orders. )

*The above process will repeat as we work throughout our other option
orders.*

*K144XV and K144RFLK:*
We have shipped 100% of our deposit orders for the K144XV and K144RFLK
options along with the majority of the waitlist orders who responded to our
emails. We have a few of these left. If you are on the waitlist for these
items and have not heard from us, please check your spam folder or contact
sa...@elecraft.com

*P3TXMON: *
We are contacting customers and shipping the first batch of these now.  We
also expect a second assembled circuit board delivery in 3-4 weeks that
will cover the remaining order backlog.

*KAT3A:*
We have started shipping KAT3As and expect a second batch later this month
to complete shipping the backlog.

*KBPF3A:*
In process and should arrive here and start shipping by the end of this
month.

*KXV3B: *
In process and should arrive here and start shipping by the end of this
month.

*K3EXREF:*  In process. We have the raw circuit boards in house and are
sourcing a few remaining parts for this board. If all goes well, these will
ship near the end of this month.

*KDVR3:* In process. Currently sourcing the DVR flash memory.

*KPA3A:* In process. One delay is a sheet metal order delivery for the rear
fan panels used with this option. We are expediting this.

More updates soon (definitely sooner than this update) as we get closer to
the assembled circuit board and sheet metal delivery dates and get more
info on these and the other options.
73,
Eric
*elecraft.com <http://elecraft.com>*