I recently pulled my TenTec Omni V off the shelf and what a treat to have a
radio that I could clearly see all functions. It is a nice tan/beige color.
My KX3 system sits at an angle so I can see it clearly, but it is in the
house 95% of the time. Remember when most computers were a tan color . I
think it is time for the industry to consider color options. Not like
ordering a car, but just switch out to something more readable. It would be
kinda neat if someone with more computer skills than me would take some
current radios and photoshop the black to another color. Not too long ago
there were a couple of folks painting the Icom 7200 in camo and olive drab.
They looked good. Just my 2 cents on a lighter , more reflective color.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 2:23 PM Mike Morrow <k...@arrl.net> wrote:

> Pray the case of the futuristic KX is NOT a BLACK solar radiation
> absorbing super-sponge like the KX2.
>
> Mike / KK5F

Rick

For long you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you’ll
cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be