Greetings,

I’m embarrassed to admit how little I have used this radio.  It’s been
sitting in the box for over ten years.

Elecraft KX1 #1797 transceiver in like new condition with:

KXAT1 Automatic Antenna Tuner

KXB3080 30 and 80 Meter Adapter

KXPD1 Plug-In Keyer Paddle

Pelican 1060 Case

All manuals

Purchased at Dayton in May 2007, built in May and June of that year.
Recently checked out on the bench and on the air.  About 1.5w out with fresh
AA batteries; 3~3.5w out on 13.8v.  Everything appears to be working
correctly and properly – HOWEVER – since the radio is 16 years old and has
been sitting unused for over ten years, I am offering it as is with no
guarantees.  Pictures available here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UWT3ga3Rmc1HSgfj7  More pictures and info
available on request.

Price : $500 including Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US.  Overseas
shipping available at buyer’s expense.

Thank you.

---

73,