Hi All,

Recently I've noticed that signal levels have been down on 20m on my
K3/10.  At first, I thought it was just band condx and didn't pay much
attention to it, but over the weekend I switched to the KX3 and signals
were much better - S-meter, P(X)3, and my ears...like maybe 30dB or so.  40
meters seems fine on the K3.  I think I'm OK on 15m and up as well, but I'm
not 100% sure I listened there.

Output is normal on 20m.

I've checked the preamp and attenuator on/off and those don't seem to be
the issue.

Obviously, I need to do some more digging on this before I contact Elecraft
service, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

73 de Lee, AA4GA