Regretfully I have the following for sale. Elecraft KX3, KXPA100 with KXAT 100

Elecraft PX3.KX3 also fitted with roofing filter and the 2 metre module,

battery charge with Panasonic Enoloop batteries and real time clock.

 Also original Manuals, Fred Cady's book

All leads including power pole adaptor for KX3, and will

also included a Signal link date interface.

I may be able to deliver it to the buyer and no cost.

I am the original owner and has been in a non smoking

and no pets household.

Asking price £2,500 cash or bank transfer.

    Barry Middleton G4DBS

PS resent as I forgot items.