First licensed at 14, I'll be 80 in a few months. After my wife's passing, I've lost interest in several things, ham radio being one. I have a K-Line, but it has been turned on less than 10 hours in the past 4-5 years. So, to save my children some hassle after my passing, it's now for sale...

K-3/100-F, SN6733, with KXV3A, KFL3A-400, KUSB, KSYN3AUPG...

P3-K, with P3SVGA adapter...

KAT-500-K...

KPA500-K, SN1037 with 240 cable...

The kits were built well; I received a BSEE, cum laude, and built well over 30 Heathkits over the years... Included are all appropriate Elecraft cables and manuals...

All told, this cost me $6,476.03 ... I know today's price has fallen significantly, so I'm open to offers... I'm in Dallas, and very willing to demo the equipment... Also have a GAP Titan, a magnetic loop receiving antenna, and more... And it all works fine, turned it on before I wrote this..

www.avg.com