For those considering using the excellent dual output Leo Bodnar GPSDO, be
aware that you cannot select certain combinations of output frequencies.

I have the dual output unit and it can be set for 10 MHz on one socket and
1 MHz on the other, which was ideal to drive my old Racal counter at 1 MHz
and a signal generator that needed 10 MHz. However, it is currently set at
49.152 to lock an Icom IC-9700 via their add-on board, but the other output
cannot be set at the same time to give 10 MHz for my K4D.

The limitation is related to the synthesiser chip used, no firmware update
will change that.

I have done the KX3 extended temp cal and it works really well in hot
temperatures. For the cal you really do need a very stable source, such as
a Leo Bodnar unit.

Incidentally, the K4 is stable enough for all except the most critical of
users… I have other 10 MHz references but don’t both to connect them to my
K4.

73 Dave G4AON
K4D #286
--