Hi gang,

I reserve the right to make a movie recommendation here once every five years
or so. This one is called "Clara," and you'll think it's entirely off-topic
until almost the very end. Trust me on this one.

If you're a fan of the movie "Contact," adapted from the book by Carl Sagan,
chances are you'll get that same chill up your spine from this one. No further
spoilers....but I will say it's damn good despite the relatively low budget.
And it's also suitable as a date-night movie, unlike the plethora of unwashed
NSFW bar-raising scary blunt instruments wielded on most streaming services
these days.

Here's the link. It's on the free youtube site so there are sundry commercials
to ignore, and it's anachronistically low-res at 360p, but worth it anyway:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfM-YbDxqKE

DO NOT post about
this on the forum!

Please email me directly if you have comments.

Enjoy,

Wayne
N6KR