My outdoor activities (cycling, MTBing, and astrophotography) don’t leave any
room for outdoor amateur radio so I am relegating that hobby to my home.
Therefore, I have decided to sell my KX2 Shack-In-a-Box with extras. I am the
second owner of this fantastic piece of technology. In my days as a radio
operator in the Marines, I'd have killed for a radio with these capabilities in
this lightweight package instead of a PRC-104.

At this time (and until I change my mind), this is being sold complete. Please
do not ask at this time for me to part it out. If I cannot sell this as
complete, *then* I will decide to part it out. I will not consider requests to
part it out until *I* have decided to part it out. Please do me the favor and
do not ask for me to part it out until that time.

KX2 Shack-In-a-Box includes:
KX2 80 - 10 m SSB/CW/DATA transceiver
KXAT2 auto tuner
KXIBC2 internal battery charger (installed at the factory)
KXIO2 RTC (original in the KX2)
KXBT2 Li-Ion battery pack
KXBC2 external battery charger
KX2GNDPLUG quick release ground plug
MH3 hand mic
ES60 carrying case
KX2 book by Fred Cady
Sorry, no hat. I didn’t get one when I purchased from the original owner.

Extras:
AX1
AXE1
KXPD2
N0SA SOTA paddle
BaMaTech straight key
SideKX Heatsink end panels and cover
SidKX KX2 tall leg
SideKX KXPD port cover
PAE-Kx33 PS
DigiRig Mobile
DigiRig USB Isolator
DigiRig KXx Coiled cords
Bioenno 12V, 3Ah LiFePo battery
Bioenno 2A charger

There may be more. If so, consider it a lagniappe.

Price is $2000 for all shipped to your door. I will accept a cashier's check
drawn from a US bank / credit union, a USPS money order, a Zelle transaction
(will have to split), or payment to my wife's Venmo account.

Pictures available upon request.

Regards,
Joel - W4JBB

P.S. I forgot to mention, this radio just came back from Elecraft who replaced
all the encoder knobs and installed the KXIBC2.