Hello all,
I have a never used, Kenwood HS-5 Communication Headset. Normally $99.00 at DX
Engineering, not including shipping. $70.00 shipped from here.
>From a close friend who took ill before he could use them.
About a year old.
Photos available.

Postal Money Order, Bank Cashiers Check, "Cleared" Personal Check or Zelle ok.
Zelle preferred.

PayPal has been causing problems so I need to stay away from it for a while.

Please use just the "QRZ.COM" e-mail address for communication.
As usual, no returns/refunds for all the usual reasons.
Thank you for reading! Please be safe! Ken, W2GIW.