My advice would be to forget W&S altogether. They may think they’re agents for
Elecraft, but they have little or no stock of anything new. They don’t even
advertise the K4 any more and unless they suddenly found a competent engineer
and bought suitable test equipment, they cannot honour warranty repairs. Even
when they were selling K4s etc., they appeared to be grossly overpriced,
especially for options like the KAT4 tuner.

If you don’t want to do what I did and order direct from Elecraft in the USA, I
would recommend contacting Carlo Bianconi -
https://www.carlobianconi.com/index.php whose prices seem competitive and he
knows what he’s doing when it comes to repairs.

73,
Alan - G4GNX
South Coast UK
Elecraft K4D / KPA500 / KAT500